Posted 5 months ago
Under the general direction of the HR Manager, perform recruitment covering both regular and non-regular positions (Sales Managers, Assistant Sales Manager, Sr. Property Consultants and property Consultants).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare pre-interview and new hire documents and/or requirements for processing.
- Assist senior recruiters by sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and interviewing candidates to fill the salesforce requirements.
- Assist in the recruitment work process with new sellers’ orientation,pre-deployment and endorsement requirements, background checks and/or reference verifications, if needed, and new hire training.
- Update and manage applicants’ tracking system and other recruitment applications (ie. Jobstreet, Kalibrr, Jobs180, Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Assist and/or is responsible for the compiling of sellers’ data, preparation of recruitment reports and address general recruitments, training, and on-boarding questions and/or concerns.
- Assist with general office functions and assist other staff as the workload requires
- Candidate must possess a degree in Psychology/BehavioralScience or HR Management
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply