Posted 5 months ago
The NOC Engineer monitors and operates ICT Network and System Infrastructure, which included basic to complicated configuration related to ICT business scope – voice, video, data, and Wi-Fi for residential and commercial services. He/She also ensures maximum service availability for Leopard’s subscribers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure system reliability of 24/7.
- Ensure service availability of 24/7.
- Ensure and double check that all the equipment to be deployed is recorded, configured and should be working properly.
- Ensure that the orders/instructions from the Network Administrator are properly executed and accomplished in atimely manner.
- Primary responsible for FCAPS (Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance and Security) of the systems and infrastructure Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults of LEOPARD’s systems and networks, liaising with 3rdparty suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution).
- Maintaining hardware serial audits, writing custom monitoring plugins and configuring bespoke graphing.
- Assisting in facilities maintenance (monitoring and management of PACU, UPS, generators, power usage, running health and safety and housekeeping checks at LEOPARD’s Data Centers).
- Assist in facilities provisioning (installing racks, setting up power,installing ethernet, fibre and console cabling, and remote power).
- Maintenance of technical documentation (for NOC) of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Tier 2 Support for LEOPARD’s services.
- Participate in a 24×7 call-out rotation if required.
- Mentor OJTs and ensure adequate knowledge is transferred
- Graduate of Bachelor’s in Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering (Licensed) or any four-year IT-related course
- Knowledgeable in Wired and Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Basic knowledgeable in IP Telephony
- CCNA Level
- Linux is a plus
- Knowledgeable in VMware is a plus
- Knowledgeable in Windows Servers is a plus
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) or Telco’s experience is a plus