The Accountant is responsible in overseeing financial condition of the assigned project/s, as well as preparation of reports related to financial statements evaluation, forecast and budget to be used for business analysis, planning and decision-making by top management. He/She may also be asked to assist in some or all of the other Company’s project/s, or may be assigned to handle other project/s.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Shall be in-charge of handling general accounting works
- Shall generate and submit reports on a regular basis
- Provide support and administrative services to the sales group, including ensuring the accuracy and timely recording of sales transactions, monitoring the collection of receivables, and processing of sales documents
- Perform such other accounting related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- At least two (2) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position