The Financial Analyst/ Finance Officer (Project Controllership) works closely with the Finance Manager, VP-Finance, and Business Unit in overseeing financial condition of his/her assigned project/s. He/She is responsible in the preparation of reports related to financial statements analysis, evaluation, forecast and budget to be used for business analysis, planning and decision-making by top management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and schedules used for business planning, analysis and decision-making
- Coordinate with the Finance Manager (Project Controllership), VP-Finance and Business Units to ensure proper information flow related to all financial matters within the assigned project/s
- Monitor, analyze and interpret budget variances; identify trends and compute variances between actuals and budget; identify inconsistencies, coordinate with concerned department to ensure budget is controlled, and recommend appropriate actions
- Facilitate preparation of periodic forecast and annual budget including template and excel dashboards preparation, and review and analysis of submitted data
- Provide schedules/reports requested during audits
- Review accounting entries to SAP and suggest corrections in recording of transactions to ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards and company policies
- Provide support and administrative services to the sales group, including ensuring the accuracy and timely recording of sales transactions, monitoring the collection of receivables, and processing of sales documents
- Perform such other accounting related functions that may be assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong financial modeling skills with the ability to summarize findings and present solutions
- Keen on details and data organization
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledgeable in other Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Outlook and Word)
- Proactive and committed team player
- Good client management skills
- Must be flexible to work under pressure to accommodate tight deadline with minimal supervision
- Experience with ERP System (SAP) is preferred
Industry/Work Experience Required:
- Preferably junior supervisor or with at least four (4) years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Budgeting/Forecasting, General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.